A re-vamped strategy text based game!

Hey guys, my name is Lee. I am an avid online gamer and always love playing free games. That is why i am posting here today to tell you about this game i have been playing for years. The game is called Command Under Attack. As the topic title suggests, its a text based strategy online game. It is completely free to join and all you need is an email address! Nothing else is required! :)

Anyways, I have prepared an outline/description of the game for everyone to read. My main role is to advertise the game to get more members and increase the competition within. The game has just recently got back up and running and we would like to invite you all to join! If you guys do decide to join, the link is in the description of the game. My username on CUA is Pikachuuu. If you need further assistance when you join or help in understanding the game, give me a shout! :)

Quick Summary

Command Under Attack is a fun, free and addictive strategy based online game. It is purely text based game and the aim of the game is to beat your opponents to rank 1 before nuclear fallout occurs. The game works on a turn basis, where the ranks are updated, you collect your generated income and receive 1 attack turn. This happens every 15 minutes. Some fight for power, some fight for peace and others fight for survival! What will you fight for?

There are 4 main super-power continents. These are;

AMERICA - Gives 15% cash bonus per turn

ASIA - Gives 25% spy bonus PLUS 5% all-round bonus

EUROPE - Gives 30% attack bonus

OCEANIA - Gives 30% defence bonus

Each super-power is suited to each individual user and how they play the game. There is also an alliance section in the command base where you can ally with other users and receive extra bonuses per ally!

Aim Of The Game

The aim of the game is to essentially finish as high in the ranks as possible with your chosen continent . Build your clone production up as far as you dare to achieve the maximum generated income per turn. Clones are produced every 24 hours and added into your army. Or you may choose to take a different route, attacking your way to victory for rank. Rank is determined by a mixture of your overall stats which include your strike action, defensive action and spy action. The player who has the lowest ranked average of the 3 at nuclear fallout is crowned victorious and a new round begins.

Weapons and Upgrades

The main factors of the game is CASH and CLONE PRODUCTIVITY! In order to purchase better strike and defence weapons as well as better defence fortifications and siege upgrades, you need cash. The best way to do this is by achieving the highest clone production you can to earn mega cash! There is an array of weapons and technology upgrades to achieve in order strengthen your assets. There is also NUKES and EMPs to obliterate your enemies, demolish their weapons and wipe out armies! These don’t cost turns but however, do cost tritium and cash. This is a new feature just added in the game!

Final note and new features

Since the game has acquired a new system admin recently, the game is in alpha/pre-alpha mode. Essentially, the game is always being updated and the admin is open to any ideas of improvements if you feel it needs it. The game however is very stable and always accessible during the constant updates. This free strategy game is very easy to navigate and is a whole load of fun. With friendly and helpful active users, you can ask for assistance at any given time. We have a live shout box which is always active have a private messaging system if you need to communicate with anyone in private. All this bundled with the upgrades we have just recently received, which includes a banking system and ALSO a loan system, you are sure to have fun with us! Why not register today?

Our website is; https://www.commandunderattack.com/register.php?recruit=1973

If you click on my link, you will be my officer. As my officer, I will endeavour to help you the best I can with every aspect of the game and offer you protection until you feel you are ready to take the challenge head on!

Thank you for your time in reading this. I look forward to seeing you guys on the battlefield!