New Weapons

Apoc-Freak

Okay I have seen the left out weapons and the building structures they left out. But (this was many years ago but I swaer my life on it), my friend was raiding CoS and towards the end of the mission I saw an CoS soldier with a missel luncher but instead of fireing an HE or Incedernairy (did I spell that right?) Missel he fired a stun missel I even saw the missel in his inven afterwords it had a green tip. But that's the only time I have seen it has anyone else had similar experiences with this or am I the only one?

By the way I just signed up today so what's sup ya'll DAMN THEM FOR CANCELLING ALLIANCE AND GENISIS!

Green warhead you say? The only green missiles I know of are the anti-alien-gas missiles for the heavy and mini launchers.

They create cloud puffs like stun gas, except the gas only kills aliens. Oh, and it's a ghastly pink colour. Probably shames the aliens to death. :power:

I've never ever head of anti-alien gas clips being created in an ordinary raid before... except in brand new mini launchers that are created in the map whenever you raid a building and no clips have been loaded into it yet -- All you'll see is 0 AG clips.

- NKF

Hey, the same could be said about teleporters too depending on how quickly you play the game. :power:

But the AG gas is incredibly useful in the final mission where there are hordes of skeletoids flying in the centre of the pit. A few heavy launcher AG's will wipe them out very easily. Oddly enough, AG missiles can also blow up the laser shield generators. I don't know why, but they just do.

- NKF