2 replies to this topic

#1 Slaughter

Slaughter

Colonel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,409 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:24 PM

It's been a while since UFO: Aftershock was released, but the modding community isn't dead. Okim's been hard at work with his total conversion ACM, and now the first beta is ready for download. Here's a list of features:

Little info on the current version:

1. new weapons and items.
2. new descriptions and models (exept some mines, original missile launchers and barret rifle).
3. new sound effects.
4. new techs. All research regarding various weapons/items handling was removed.
5. tech prerequisites for firearms, drones and some other techs were modified a bit.
6. adjusted almost all weapons. Launchers, grenades and mines deal a lot of damage. Melee weapons all deal increased damage. Throwing grenades require less time to prime, aim and throw.
7. re-equiped all factions with new weapons.
8. removed scout drone and all drone scanning equipment and autodestructor. Drones are now heavy weapons support systems.

borg_t3.jpg gmg4.jpg hvy2.jpg

You can download the modification in our files section and provide feedback in this forum topic.

#2 Erenoth02

Erenoth02

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:56 AM

Ive encountered several Cultists, Humans, Cyborgs, and Psioncs who carry ammo instead of weapons, a full backpack full of ammo and 2 ammo packs in their hands, Its rather annoying since to end a mission I have to chase them all down and round them kill them, whenever I run into them their always in a dead run away from any of my troops so nothing short of sniping them works unless you can corner them....

#3 ERISS

ERISS

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:55 AM

This is an UFO news thread.
ACM thread is in Aftershock forum: http://www.strategyc...hock-t7314.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users