That's it

Dog Soldier

So thats it, I've beaten the bugs once again. You would think that the buggers knew better than to attack earth over and over again, and get there alien asses kicked every time. Playing Aftershock sometimes did remind me of the time when my fierce aquanouts re-conquered our beloved oceans. I know that there still isn't a game that can match the original X-com adventures, but I find AS the closest thing that I've played. It is way better than AM! Despite the bugs, I'm able to play the entire game so I can only hope that in the next couple of weeks they are going to release a couple of patches that will lift the game up to an even higher level.

And hopefully someday there will be a software firm that finally notice the fact that there are a huge number of fans eagerly awaits the outcome of a new X-COM game!

As for now I think i'm going to read some forum topics about how to get TFTD working under XP and take a dive in the unknow depths of the ocean.

Signing of on UFO: Aftershock

Com.Dave AKA Dog Soldier

Due to my present condition of not-being able to research, I think I'm going to be the last to finish this game ;)

I won't bet on it :devil:

I originally planned to buy the game after they release the (first?) patch and get some feedback on it in this forum.

Now, by reading ;) the posts concerning the patch, the ALTAR financial problems (and possibly the Czech Republic at the World Cup), I think I will be the last to finish this game. This is becaus if you guys keep on posting that it's a good game :( , I may be tempted to buy it without the patch released...

I won't bet on it  :devil:

I originally planned to buy the game after they release the (first?) patch and get some feedback on it in this forum.

Now, by reading ;) the posts concerning the patch, the ALTAR financial problems (and possibly the Czech Republic at the World Cup), I think I will be the last  to finish this game. This is becaus if you guys keep on posting that it's a good game ;) , I may be tempted to buy it without the patch released...

you can buy it from now. it's the strategy equivalent of hl2, and I played hl2 5 times