Dog with six legs

Solitaire

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a documentary recently about a slaughter house. I don't know what I was expecting but for some reason i felt revolted - not at what happened there but at the attitudes of the workers. Maybe I'm naive but somehow I expected them to be maybe a little rueful or quiet about their job, but most of them seemed to enjoy it. Though, in fairness the documentary seemed intent on showing the worst aspects of a slaugherhouse. I doubt they showed the whole story.

my uncle...mums uncle even wa a slaughter master for all of his life. He loved his job. I saw a documentry recently too-and no they didnt show the whole story. you often have to aske yourself who is sponsoring the programme, and if the interviewer has any biase. Animals are killed quickly and effectivly in a GOOD slaughter house by a slaughter master who takes pride in his job.

...sadly i know this isnt alwasy the case.

Humour is appreciated, whehter ir be black, feeble or just plain sick, seeing as it's pretty much the only way to cope with a fairly disgusting job.  I know one bloke got an eyeball put in his cup of tea.

At least it saw him through the afternoon.

Does that qualify for the weakest joke of the day?