Other gaming news

Get a winning game (Prison Architect) copy the sprite pattern and profit?

That's kinda my issue with it. Don't care for sprite based games. Granted, Prison Architect is really popular and all - I've watched a few videos of it in the past and was impressed with it, but the graphics leave much to be desired. dntknw.gif I guess that's just me though, YMMV applies. sarcastic.gif

- Zombie

https://cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/673480/header.jpg?t=1500977400

Fantasy turn based strategy game in an unique nature theme. Core Features: Combo system, campaign, tabletop like drafting, arena, rankings, unique skills and maps. Lots of rewards and game elements to discover.

::

Timbertales is now available via Steam Early Access 15% off until August 1st.

A collectible card game that combines the iconic world and characters of the Fable series with fast-paced tactical gameplay. Choose between Good and Evil to alter your special abilities and even the cards in your deck. Compete in leagues and events, or take on a boss with a friend in co-operative mode.

Fable Fortune is now available via Steam Early Access 20% off until July 31st.

A strange and fatal malady has begun affecting people across the Sword Coast and beyond. A mysterious benefactor believes the source of this death curse lies in the far-off Chult and has offered to finance an expedition to this land! In Neverwinter: Tomb of Annhilation, adventure alongside master explorer Volothamp Geddarm, meet the Merchant Princes of Port Nyanzarau, and face the many dangers that await in the jungles of Chult!

Tomb of Annihilation includes the brand new Tomb of the Nine Gods, a dungeon boasting enough traps and puzzles to wipe your entire team. Only adventurers with high wisdom and intelligence will reach its depths to face off against the most innovative bosses yet. Volo's Hunt is a new system where adventurers are sent on the “hunt” for rare monsters worth the bounty on their heads. Team up with fellow hunters to take these marks down before they threaten the jungles of Chult beyond repair.

Free-to-play Neverwinter: Tomb of Annihilation is now available.

[Official site]