Hi and HELP!!

spoon_key

First just want to say a big Hi to all you peeps.

I managed to get my hands on Aftermath last week and have finaly updated to patch 1.4 and began to play the game but (and this is going to make me look really thick!) HOW do i use granades? When i place one in my squaides hand and then click the "throw" option they just throw it and nothing happens, so i tried the "attack" option with just a granade in hand and sometime they throw it and sometimes they just stand about looking like trees!

Please can someone give me a run down of how to properly use them or point me in the direction of how to use weapons as the Ebay seller didnt have the manual!

Thanks Spoon

Thanks for the super quick reply and I've noted that the "search" option would have been a good way to look this up  :P

Thanks again Spoon

Hehe, yeah, search is quite neat :huh:. Glad to hear you got what you're looking for, and happy alien hunting!

Hehe, yeah, search is quite neat :huh:. Glad to hear you got what you're looking for, and happy alien hunting!

Hi again Slaughter

I've been reading all the pages and have come across something regarding "the Russian base mission" do you have to be on a set level of difficulty to be allowed to get that mission?

I thought I would get most silly questions out of the way before I start the game.

Thanks Spoon

Hi again Slaughter

I've been reading all the pages and  have come across something regarding "the Russian base mission" do you have to be on a set level of difficulty to be allowed to get that mission?

I thought I would get most silly questions out of the way before I start the game.

Thanks Spoon

There are some story missions throughout the game. They are activated regardless of the difficulty you play on, so no worries. I can't remember how they are activated, but I think it has to do with the technology you find in missions. Anyway, just play on without fear - you'll get the rather hard story missions sooner or later :huh:

There are some story missions throughout the game. They are activated regardless of the difficulty you play on, so no worries. I can't remember how they are activated, but I think it has to do with the technology you find in missions. Anyway, just play on without fear - you'll get the rather hard story missions sooner or later :huh:

So i would get the same game playing easy than i would mid, nothing would be left out?? I dont feel like playing the hardest as I'm not very good.

Thanks for all your answers Slaughter.

Spoon

As you get into the game you will see that the aliens have plans for our world, and the invasion wasn't just mindless destruction. Many of the things that seem odd at first will be explained once your scientists have worked out what the aliens are up to.

The alien plans and the plotline missions remain the same no matter what difficulty level and starting region you choose. On a higher difficulty level the changes are things like making the enemies harder to kill.

Thanks for all your info peeps, I'm sure I will be back for more after I've been wiped-out after the first mision!!

I'm not sure what all this "MOD" talk is about, so I think I will just play the game with patch 1.4 and see how it goes.

Thanks again Spoon