Laser Squad Nemesis Gold!

Slaughter

Okay, if you haven't heard about LSN then it's time you do. LSN is the latest game from the Gollop brothers of X-Com fame (they created the first one), and it's quite neat. Now the North-American version is gold! It's got more than 20 single-player missions as well as very stylish multi-player. Read more here.

LSN_Box_2.jpg LSN_Box_3.jpg LSN_Main_screenshot.jpg

Spotted at Blue's News

I have heard of LSN for a long time, but never really got around to looking for it. Me thinks this is the next game I should purchase. Excellent graphics, and the level of detail is incredible. All I can say is "Wow"

Thanks, Slaughter! :D

If I am not mistaken you can get the same package of this retail version by downloading the demo and by paying for 1 month subscription. The 20 missions come along with the demo but you can only play the first one and as Marines.

I tried the demo about 3 months and I was getting addicted to it as well. And I read somewhere that they are planning for a version that includes a campaign mode with a strategic element.

They have been planning Laser Squad Nemesis: Earth which would be a return to an X-COM style of gameplay and I think they mentioned all the base building and research aspects as well though I may be mistaken.

This was a couple of years ago now though, so it may be out of date information.

• 3 weeks later...
They have been planning Laser Squad Nemesis: Earth which would be a return to an X-COM style of gameplay and I think they mentioned all the base building and research aspects as well though I may be mistaken.

This was a couple of years ago now though, so it may be out of date information.

Yes, I am a single player type of person. And, I was holding off getting into LSN until they had finished that full campaign and had made it more like X-Com, as was hinted long ago that they would do. But, like you say, it has been years since the promise of an X-Com like single player version of LSN, and it has yet to materialize as far as I know.