Adventure games...

Slaughter

ss_c6f48a625fb5957ae9c404267820865e3756f7e0.600x338.jpg?t=1599930305

A narrative-driven RPG set in a gritty world where a person's Lot is determined at birth, while the gods are real and preside over the fates of men. Set out on a lifelong journey and carve out your own destiny. Will you become a judge, an inquisitor, or conspire against the old order? You decide!

::

The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante's release date has yet to be disclosed. Demo now available on Steam.

ss_efba56fd68eeb2315cad9b0991e367e1a49ea8c2.600x338.jpg?t=1601288452

The Sojourn is a first-person puzzle game set in an immersive colour-drenched world of light and darkness. Think your way through dozens of puzzles as you traverse parallel worlds, awaken mysterious artifacts and overcome challenging obstacles on an unforgettable journey.

Now out and available on the Epic Games store. To also become available on GoG and Steam later today.

13 May 1985: Today is my BIRTHDAY!!! Mum gave me the best present ever! a Commander 85 - a super modern computer with real artificial intelligence! It's very smart, and I can talk to it and play games on it. I can't wait till the other boys see it!

Commander '85 is now out and available on Steam 20% off until October 7th.

Set your belongings on fire on a beautiful voxel art puzzle island.

Players can look forward to a dense game full of expertly designed challenging puzzles, with no filler content.

Enjoy hours of deep puzzles as you explore the interactive hub world and discover surprising new mechanics.

Bonfire Peaks will be released and become available on Steam sometime next year. Demo available now.

ss_278811105bcf71bfceae68da55853c642549715e.600x338.jpg?t=1601918394

A Prologue to Almost My Floor, an upcoming horror-themed point'n'click adventure. Alex is a real fan of creepy stuff and horror movies, but he never expected to experience it himself just by taking the elevator back home! Can he avoid the madness and deal with the evil he's up against?

Almost My Floor: Prologue is now freely available on Steam.

Rediscover gravity and explore an Escher-esque world of impossible architecture. Witness infinity in first-person and master its rules to solve physics-defying puzzles. Cultivate a garden to open new paths forward, where an eternal expanse awaits.

Manifold Garden is now officially slated to also become available on Steam on the 20th of October.

header.jpg?t=1601882694

In a dreamlike future, detectives Santos and Torres will have to solve a series of mysterious murders. Investigate and interrogate objects with their voice and personality in a point and click Noir graphic adventure. Can you find the culprit?

A demo of Oniria Crimes is now available on Steam.

The Uncertain is a story-driven adventure game set in a post-apocalyptic world. Humanity disappeared from the face of the Earth and has been replaced by robots. Together with Emily, one of the survivors, you will have to witness how people try to live in a world ruled by robots.

The Uncertain: Light At The End will be released and become available on GoG and Steam later today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSe7gptFEGI

Discover the prologue of the next instalment of Syberia: The World Before, which returns to the origins of the Syberia saga.

Set off on an adventure across continents and through time. Play as both Kate Walker and Dana Roze as you get to the bottom of mysteries that have remained buried for too long.

Vaghen, 1937: Dana Roze is a 17-year-old girl, who is beginning a brilliant career as a pianist. However, shadows begin to appear over her future as the fascist threat of the Brown Shadow hangs over Europe, at the dawn of the Second World War.

Taiga, 2004: Kate Walker survives as best she can in the salt mine where she has been imprisoned, when a tragic event propels her into a new adventure in search of her identity.

Syberia: The World Before - Prologue is now available on Steam. The game itself is to be released and become available on Steam sometime next year.

Morris Lupton is the recently-deceased museum curator of the tiny island of Shelmerston who is reunited with the ghost of his dog Sparky, only to discover that a disaster is about to destroy his beloved island.

Together, they must uncover Shelmerston's ancient mysteries, prevent the island's volcano from erupting, and save the place they call home.

I Am Dead is now out and available on the Epic Games store and on Steam 10% off until October 15th.