Adventure games...

Slaughter

Welcome to Elk is a biographical adventure set on an island like no other, where every character you encounter has a story to tell. From the weird and wonderful to the dark and desperate, all the tales told on Elk are based on true stories of life on the road less traveled.

::

Now officially slated to be released and become available on Steam on the 17th of September.

Hitchhiker is a mystery game set along lost highways, where your goal is to solve the puzzle of your own backstory. As a hitchhiker with no memory or destination, you catch a series of rides across a strange and beautiful landscape, tracking the mysterious disappearance of a person close to you. Your drivers range from stoic farmers to off-duty waitresses, and each one has a story to tell. Clues appear, alliances emerge, and nothing is quite what it seems.

Hitchhiker - A Mystery Game is purportedly "coming soon" to GoG and Steam.

Experience the beginning of Kristal's journey and the world around her. Learn the basic mechanics of this point and click adventure game, featuring turn-based combat and visual novel elements.

The first chapter of The Girl of Glass: A Summer Bird's Tale, dubbed The Journey Begins, is now available for free on Steam. The game is to be released on Steam on the 22nd of September.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5fH6vdxlJg

A book you can play, or a game you can read.

Unmemory mixes narrative, interactive means and game mechanics to immerse yourself in a story.

unmemory lives at the intersection between literature and play, taking advantage of the best of both worlds. It combines the potential of the written word to heighten our imagination, with the ability of game mechanics and interactions to make us part of a story.

The result is an experience that tests our ability to solve the challenges of a mystery, but above all that makes us feel protagonists.

To be released and become available on Steam on the 13th of October.

13 May 1985: Today is my BIRTHDAY!!! Mum gave me the best present ever! a Commander 85 – a super modern computer with real artificial intelligence! It's very smart, and I can talk to it and play games on it. I can't wait till the other boys see it!

Commander '85 is now officially slated to be released and become available on Steam on the 30th of September.