Playing Frequency

Crazy Photon

I said 4-6 times a week but it varies greatly. At the moment I may be playing TFTD just about every day. When I got my new 1.9 Ghz computer and with it all the new games that I couldn't run on my trusty 133 Mhz, the frequency of playing X-COM dropped to less than once a week. Finally finishing UFO and starting TFTD rekindled the enthusiasm. Furthermore, getting Neverwinter Nights for the 1.9 Ghz means my better half :inlove: has taken an interest in the computer, so I have to spend even more time at the old one where X-COM is king.

Cazbol

I haven't been around here as long as most of you, and i have only been playing since 2000, but this game has taken away sooooooo many hours of my life. I didn't play it so much awhile ago but since last spring i've been up till around three in the morning at least once every two weeks. I also play at least once a day. Right now i've dropped off on UFO and TFTD but i've just gotten started apoc, itz really good, though alot of times seeing brainsuckers i end up screaming at my soldiers "Shoot his ass, shoot his ASS"- rush hour 2. I did start doing hw again, and i also have a g/f which takes time away, the solution is just don't sleep. These damned games will be the end of me, but what a way to go.....

• 1 year later...