Help @ level :-S

Swe_WolfPack

Hi! This is my first post

I'm playing the Allies campaign, at the sublevel were you find the Panzerkleins... I have found all info that is stated on the Objectivs screen, all there is green and "checked out", the problem is that when I try to press the leave button it says that i havn't found all critical info... Sounds strange regarding the first I wrote... The thing is that the "leave" button still is red, even when I cannot find any more enemys..

Anyone got a clue??

/WolfPack

I just finished this mission.

Assuming you came down on the lift, get all your team-members except one on the lift. Press the button to go up. You'll get some dialouge about how the alarm is messing stuff up.

Go into the generator room and turn it off, then on. While off this should drop the electric spikes protecting the pks. Where the letter was in the western office there's a button to stop the alarm (It's a rectangle with 3 buttons nearer the desk). The lift should go up now.

If you didn't take the lift, you'll have to leave the panzerkleins behind, though I'm not sure if this is an option. Remember that Panzerkleins can't climb ladders.

I'm not entirely sure if you need to have taken the lift down as I don't know wether the button was on the platform or the lift..lifter. But you'd probably have to take the ladders.

You can get PKs on other levels though, so it's not that bigger deal.

I'd have taken all of them, +2 strength and a bonus in burst plus bullets bounce off you. Give it too your engineer or someone with high ap though.

spoilers

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

You encounter a few pks in later missions, like the russian mountains. You fight a lot here that have some of the best weapons in the game. You also encounter a few later on. It's possible (and more flexible) to use normal soldiers, but the pks are very useful for missions after.

Where did you find them all? spoilers ahead on suit locations and pros+cons

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Anyone noticed the differences between suits? The terrorist suits can only carry one weapon at a time, but have it in each hand. Terrorist suits also move a lot slower than the allied suits. All suits +2 strength, but allied suits seem to drop the vp of the wearer but this may just be the scout suit. Most allied suits except the special ones drop every skill except burst. All suits can't climb ladders or pick up bodies, they also don't seem to have any other gear besides weapons or grenades. All suits deflect bullets. Axis suits have the most vps, terrorists come in second then allies. I'm guessing allies can move the fastest.

ALLIES CAMPAIGN

Warehouse in N. England (all allied suits, various weapons and ammo)

Sniper

Scout

2 machine-gunners

Warehouse in Switzerland (all but one are terrorist suits)

2 plasma-guns

1 grenade launcher (?)

1 machine-gunner

1 rifle (?)

Lab in Ural Mountains (all terrorist suits, may be weapons around)

3 plasma-guns

2 machine gunners

1 grenade launcher

1 boss (grenade launcher)

may be more

that's about as far as I've got, and I haven't finished switzerland or started the axis campaign. You need to leave a suit behind on the ural lab mission because you need to carry someone out (I haven't explored much of this mission as you need to finish it quick). If you want to get as many suits as you can, don't take anyone to a mission wearing a suit, but then you'd just get suits and not wear them (sort of defeating the point?)

I collected those on axis campaign :P

The THO suits are the only ones that can hide though, so they're good for that. I couldn't find any scout or sniper suits in the axis campaign.

The only use I found the the suits is to be a sandbag :roll: Walk the suit up and let them shoot until they run out of ammo, then I walk in my other 5 guys with knifes :) Considering my team's skill with them, it's a VERY slow and painful way to die :twisted:

Kind of spoiler on suit locations....

I got my first 5 suits hitting the THO factory that blows up a few turns after knocking the boss unconscious. Couldn't get 6 coz' I had to carry him out :) Took the 3 lazer suits & 1 grenade launcher suit + the grey boss suit.

Random encounter in switzerland, took boss suit, lazer suit, 3 machine gun suits, & another grenade suit. (All THOs)

Used grenade suit in switzerland factory, which I dropped in favor of the allies suit, boss suit, & the 3 axis suits found in this mission. Couldn't take 6 suits out coz' have to carry the boss again :?

Defended axis factory, got 3 axis suits & 1 axis soldier suit as reward.

*By this point my hangar was so full that I can't even get back into any suits after I got out, so I had to dump 2 of the 3 suits I just got :)

The switzerland factory only blows up after the boss is unconscious, so just wear a suit & let him shoot at you :) He'll run out of ammo and stand there.

EDIT: Rearranged the suits in as much order as I could :) Managed to fit a few more into that tiny space they give you. Anyone want the screenshot will either have to let me send it to you or teach me how to post a pic here :roll:

Nice, that was some new info, I just though that it just were allies, axis and terrorists PK, but there is diffrent kinds of PK's in the allies, axis and terrorists also? How do you see the difference betwen them?

The two I got from the allied "english bunker" mission I assigned to my medic that I earlier used as medic/sniper, his PK got the sniperrifle and "big" machingun with 250 rounds, my mecanic got one with a machingun with 100 rounds and the PIAT rocketrifle..

THO suits, 3 types, all same look, different weapons. Machine gun, lazer, & rocket launcher.

Allies & Axis, both should have normal suit, soldier suit, scout suit, & sniper suit. But I haven't been able to find it :P

Axis suits are the ones that have no head. Allies suits are the ones that have a huge window thing for your head & body.

Axis soldier suit has an extra faceshield.