Soon.

Aralez

Hey, they are special ops! AND they have good weapons and they come in large numbers, so what are you complaining :(

Taking you out is their task of life :( Your troop is their arch-enemy, they should be hard.

Alas, try to change the size of their squad to three or lower their level in the listofenemy.txt a bit...

This should give us a fair chance, especially the last part (level)

i ythink that i'leave the numbers..and weaken there armour..i gave the the original lite armour stats..and the become that though

so i'll give them o resistancethat fair..cause they are very poewrfull

i faced 3 guys with saws, one with a styr and the rest with pistols..how long do you think i lived?

Very cool screens Almaz! :( But can you do me a favour? Use a spell checker, at least when you put text in the "official" mod pictures. I'd like to be able to distribute those pictures as advertising for the mod, but I can't have "thies" in there. Maybe "They are the worst enemy you can face! Even the Greys don't stand a chance..."?

@Aralez: 3D Gamers do not host mods I believe, but I'll see about other sites. And I'll talk to Cenega and ALTAR.

well i uploaded the mod took 2 damn hours

anyways...i fixed the screans up and will make some more....plus, if the name of the mod will change i will have to upload the damn thing again..but thats no problem, cause of the opening screen. "wich says combo mod v2"

what do you think we should call it

Aftermath-aftershock...what comes in between?

i will run evrything through spell check just for you slaughter

i will run evrything through spell check just for you slaughter

Aren't you a darling :(. You don't have to change it's name, it was just a suggestion. I don't personally think that Combo mod is a very...catchy name. But if you and the others are happy with it, never mind me. Just a suggestion.

I think we should first let people have the Version 2 mod and play it for one week or two. Then we can easily add more stuff and maybe correct eventual small flaws, which could be reported in a thread.

I guess they really want that mod NOW !

But the decision is up to you, BlackAlmaz, you're the one with the mod :(