EOTP: Desperate Resistance

bloodchill

Ok, I doubt anyone will remember me, i was here around the time the game came out, after that i kind of disapeared.

EOTP has been in your mod section underdevelopment since the beginning. I have talked with Yoseph for a long time since it was announced, now that the tools have finally hit us, he feels it is time to get this project started, the mod will need artists mappers and if were lucky and get a programmer thatd be great.

If theres anyone out there that has any sort of skill, anyone that could contribute to this cause, it would be great, Once we have the people in place we should be able to get the ball really moving. Sorry about how long this has taken but the wait for the official tools was long.

So if anyone out there has any sort of skills and wants to contribute to this great project then, I await your reply to this thread, please list your skill how you will help or if you will help in a reply.

I eagerly wait your replies.....

sigget, I think we covered this on another thread, but if you are taking suggestions for tools, then these are some I want.

A saved game editor. It would be interesting to see what changes could be made to stick, if that makes sense.

I'd like to see new aliens in the game, so some kind of tool that creates and adds new types of aliens would be a great tool for the modders. The aliens in XCom and Apocalypse were better than the ones in UFO:AM, more colorful.

I don't know if the recently released Altar modding tools can help the user to create new aliens and weapons, but any kind of tool that can be used to add more variety to the game has to be a good thing.

• 2 weeks later...

hiho =)

I sent ya a PM about helping out with the "technological" part (the guns and other things :power:) and said that I would give you a call over Aim/Icq when my inet line is running at home.

Unforetunately, my inet-line at home is still not running - If there is a terrorist reading this, plz bomb deutsche Telekom ^^

I paid two monthly-bills before moving and those gung-ho nerds are just waiting for the January bill to come in oO!

Nevertheless, I can still help out (undercover though, I can type stuff at home and send it over my work-inet line ^^).

We can talk more over PM if ya wish :)

Groovechampion

eya bloodchill, i did read your mail, but sloppy and busy as i am i forgot to answer :s sorry about that

ive had some busy hols and even busier start of the year, i have yet to really indulge in the tools because it seems a need a fresh install cuz they didnt work on my first attempt.

anyway, the next two weeks will be way busy (school, exams) for me and i dont think il be of much use to any project in that time, so when im free again il post here and il prolly have toyed around with the tools.

so gl, and till then

-leon