Stargate: Beta Genesis

Strahd

Just to update you guys a bit. Since the mod tools and the patch 1.3 are out the modding of the game will start in a day or two (as soon as I RMA my damned Epox motherboard) and I've opened up a site for the mod that will be updated with the progress of the mod. Site can be found here but there is nothing there yet at the moment. There is still some help required mainly in the sound and music "department" so if you are interested send a PM my way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry for the delay again but I'll have to put this mod on hold for the moment since I'm back on my 166mhz computer :power: . It seems that the good one got fried. I lost my HardDrive, motherboard and graphics card! Well hopefully I'll be able to resume (or rather start from scratch) some time next week.

Everything that was on my 120gb (taht was almost full BTW) harddrive. Mostly movies and mp3s but that's not important what I hate when this happens is loosing my emails and modded stuff from various games (like Ravenloft mod for Diablo 2 LOD I was allmost finished with it when the bloody thing died a couple of years ago!) and naturally about 12% finished UFO:AM mod. And ofcourse the website I was just about to upload when suddenly mobo started smoking! The worst part is that the HDD was about 1 week form waranty experation :power:

Strahd - instead of using Gopages, why not host your site on this server?

If you're interested, we've got about 1.5GB of disk space left. For storage that ain't bad, but any huge downloads will have to sit elsewhere :power:

It just gives you the option of advert-free and reliable hosting with your own FTP account, subdomain.ufoaftermath.co.uk and e-mail address.

PM me if you're interested.

As am I Jiri. I bought all of the box sets last year and watched them all every day after work and at weekends. Go through 5 series' in two weeks. Many late nights there! :power:

Currently keeping up to speed with series 6 on Channel 4 and looking forward to series 7 next year/later this year.

I really need to watch them again soon... getting withdrawal symptoms! :)