Cheats

julo133

In my country the game cost's 50euro so I downloaded it from the [REMOVED BY ADMIN]. The file name is [REMOVED BY ADMIN]. Is this an english version of the game or what? I've cracked the game with the nocd patch becaus the game don't "see" the cd :/ I've irritated with this game becaus I can't do "area 51" mission....I readed half of this forum and still I cant get the codes to work....I've editet the config.cfg file.......I've tried shift + ~....shift + @.....alt + ~.....alt + @.....shift + alt + ~....shift + alt + @.....I have tried to change my keyboard settings to UE or US or somting. But the console still doesnt appear....i've downloaded 2 trainers.....but they are the same production and they crash my game when I try to use them :/ I've downloaded the save editor (ONE f*****g thign that works) but when I edit my save and loaded it in the game I have only the 2 first bases and must start conquering the earth all over again....Can I do anything else? I've don't cheaT every day, but I can't won the "area 51" mission and when I enter the spaceship they got so small room's that when the alien shots at me he's making really BIG damage to my team...This game is so stupid....I love UFO series.....I've won the 1 and 3 part of this game...Why the cheats aren't working in this part ?

PS What difficulity is set in the "default profile" ?

Kazaa.

And there are many problems with downloading dodgy copies from the internet, as many games companies put copy protection on so that users can't do it. Also when games get ripped from the CD to .iso format, or whatever you're using, there is quite often some error loss, which is probably why your game isn't working 100% properly.

The best way to get the game running smoothly is to buy the official one, this way you can get proper technical support form Altar etc... $50 is a lot of money, but it's only about £35, which is what most console games cost out here...

Sorry for being pesimistic julo :blink: heh

S..

@ julo133:

[sarcasm]

Aww, I'm really sorry to hear about your problems.

[/sarcasm]

Right... bizarrely under the forum rules and regulations, I don;t have a section that deals with this, so we'll go for this one instead:

Unauthorized Advertising. Any advertising not cleared through the site owner, Pete. Any unauthorized advertisements will be deleted and the offender will be banned permanently.
Suits this post fine. I'd sugest buying the game and coming back, but I don't have time for people who copy the game because they can't afford it.

There's a demo, and Christmas looms ever closer.

Besides, now you're banned from this site you can't read this anyway (technically).

@ Everyone else - I'll update the forum rules and regs when I can get everything into them that I'd like. Then I'll paint a large sign to signpost them better :blink:

If anyone would like to discuss my above post, feel free to PM me, I'm always open to suggestions about my levels of sarcasm etc. - one too many cheapskates banned from my sites I guess ???