2 replies to this topic

#1 Ice2056

Ice2056

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 December 2002 - 08:41 PM

I tried to get apocalypse running under xp. Used the crack and vmdsound but when I start the game I get an error "The SVGA card does not respond/is not there. An error has caused the game to be forced to a halt."
Ideas ne1?
"My dungeon will have its own qualified medical staff complete with bodyguards. That way if a prisoner becomes sick and his cellmate tells the guard it's an emergency, the guard will fetch a trauma team instead of opening up the cell for a look." - The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord This Evil Overlord List is Copyright 1996-1997 by Peter Anspach.

#2 Crazy Photon

Crazy Photon

Lobstermen for breakfast!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 04 December 2002 - 09:15 PM

Have you used the SVGA patch? if not try that ... it's in the download section :D
Resistance is NEVER futile...

#3 Ice2056

Ice2056

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 December 2002 - 09:21 PM

nope. I read it excisted somewhere on the forum 5 mins after I posted my question.
"My dungeon will have its own qualified medical staff complete with bodyguards. That way if a prisoner becomes sick and his cellmate tells the guard it's an emergency, the guard will fetch a trauma team instead of opening up the cell for a look." - The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord This Evil Overlord List is Copyright 1996-1997 by Peter Anspach.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users