94 replies to this topic

#21 Loonie

Loonie

Lieutenant And Leader Of The X-Com Genesis Sim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 07:34 AM

After a couple of mails as to if I'm allright the answer is: Yes. I am fine thank you. How are you? :)

So anyway, tommorow is the sim AS PER USUAL. Greg can't make it apparently for the rest of you...post here if you can't, otherwise be there or be square. :)
XCGS

Martin Kacur
Lieutenant and former CO of Alpha Squad
Reason: A mind-controlled Commander and a whiny outlook on life in general.

#22 Zager

Zager

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 01:47 PM

I withdrew from CSC 317, so I've only got one course to study for now, and I've got a four day weekend. I can make it.

#23 Loonie

Loonie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 10:50 PM

Just in case anyone's wondering. Tommorow there IS a sim...with or without FTP access, one way or another. If I don't make it then IonMage can cojure up the sim as I've given him an outline of what should happen.

So try to make it tommorow (or tonight as the case is over here.) :)
XCGS

Martin Kacur

#24 Neorapsta

Neorapsta

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 07:35 PM

sorry I missed it guys, only got told I had to go somewhere like 10 minutes before and only got back way after it was over. :)

#25 Loonie

Loonie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 08:22 AM

It's okay. Hell, it came in rather late from me (the conformation I mean) so this time I'll post it right now.

This weekend the sim proceeds onwards as usual. Roleplay in the mission briefing forum during that time if you wish. Hopefully we'll be able to restart again this weekend. :)
XCGS

Martin Kacur

#26 NickAragua

NickAragua

Near Lake Titikaka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 04:21 AM

Sorry about my unannounced absence on the 30th (?), and, in advance, my probable absence this coming saturday. Looks like this thread will have more posts on it than any other on this forum soon... heh. Kinda depressing, really.

#27 Loonie

Loonie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 02:00 PM

Very. :)

Especially since I now have to announce MINE!!!!!

When I get around to learning how to draw comics THIS thing will undoubtely be mentioned. My eldest bro' comes around today and mentions in a by-the-way fashion: "Hey you come up with any good tricks on the synthesizer yet for tommorow?" I look back puzzled sitting behind the comp and reply, rather stupidly since I should've predicted all of this: "You mean for the practice we're having TONIGHT, right?"

And the rest you can fill out for yourself. People need to tell me these changes SOONER dammit!!!  :)

But in any event tommorow's sim IS still proceeding since IonMage should know the jist of what's supposed to happen. So Ion, any more questions E-Mail me till tommorow, if not then he's GMing tommorow and the sim goes on as usual. Make up any excuse you need for simmer characters that won't make it (try a bubonic plague that's recently affected Tranquility Base and knocked Oskari and Harris out of the loop for instance. :) )
XCGS

Martin Kacur

#28 Ion Mage

Ion Mage

Summoner of Ion Cannons

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 09:47 PM

One small problem, I may, keyword MAY not be able to arrive tommorrow.  I have karate lessons, getting my next belt tommorrow.  Now, saturday karate lessons usually end JUST ON TIME, but since this is testing one can only guess....

So, do please show up, and give me a few minutes to get there.  Sorry about this inconvenience  :)
Magic and technology combined....

#29 Neorapsta

Neorapsta

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 01:01 AM

Scratch that, i'm able to make it, waiting in the IRC to see if anyone else shows up

#30 Loonie

Loonie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 08:14 PM

Once again a BIG thanks goes to IonMage who filled in for me today and to Neos who got the log. :)

I guess if the FTP access works we can get back to regularly scheduled simming. The school's nocking on my door a bit but...I think I can handle that. So next week same time, same place. Hopefully I'll be able to get the access settled and write it on the XCGS site too. Till then. Cheers! :)
XCGS

Martin Kacur

#31 greghannibal

greghannibal

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 03:17 AM

Might want to add Stahley to that them there bubonic plague list as well, he should be feeling fine next saturday... at least he'd BETTER! *shakes his fist at the cable guys for taking their sweet time fixing up his new system.*

#32 greghannibal

greghannibal

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 04:45 AM

Hey everyone! Horrible news! Apprenttly in order to hook up our new network cable for our new connection, the cable company has to dig a big trench from our new house to our neighbors house! And worst of all, they wont be able to do it for another 4 or 5 weeks, and THAN they have to make another appointment to hook up the cable! So... when am I going to be able to go back onto mIRC? I really don't know, we're looking at our options for an alternative internet connection, but hopefully we'll figure something out soon, I'll try to post more in the role playing forum. Since my character is on his way to becoming a solider/engineer anyway, let's just say he's not avaliable for combat because he's learning his new trade, hmmmm? either that, or you can just take him on missions and have someone else role play him. Sorry guys, talk to you later!
-Greg

#33 Ion Mage

Ion Mage

Summoner of Ion Cannons

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 01:58 AM

Unfortunately, we'll be selling this house soon.  That means, many showings, where potential customers look at said house!

Tommorrow we have a showing.  Apparently it will last until ~2:30, but dont hold me to that, it could go longer, or shorter.  But expect me to be late.  If I get home at 3:00, I won't bother however.  No way one can make a (serious) sim in 30 minutes time.

Uh, 2:00 is simming time for me BTW.

#34 Zager

Zager

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 03:35 PM

My grandmother died a few nights ago. This was the reason why I was unable to attend the sim the other day.

#35 ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

Veteran Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 04:06 PM

School's been giving me a hard time lately. I had to study for a Physics exam for next Tuesday, so I couldn't make it. :)
Proud veteran of the X-COM Alliance Sim
[ JG-7X3 ]

#36 Loonie

Loonie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 05:03 PM

No prob. Just make sure to post the absence in advance if at all possible. Just an hour before the sim will do, so as I can plan my GMing better. :)
XCGS

Martin Kacur

#37 NickAragua

NickAragua

Near Lake Titikaka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 09:30 PM

As hesitant as I am to add to the post count on this board, it looks like I might not be able to make it to the sim on saturday, depending on what kind of "agreement" I can reach with my girlfriend.

Also, I'll be heading off to Paris from July 1st to the 9th, so I certainly won't be able to make the July 3rd sim.

[Edit: Looks like I'm coming back on the 6th or 7th, actually. ]

#38 greghannibal

greghannibal

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 09:54 PM

Fate has smiled upon meeee!!!! I am back online fully! Expect me at the next sim.

#39 Neorapsta

Neorapsta

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 12:58 PM

not sure if there is a sim on saturday, but won't be able to make it cos i've got a party i have to go to

#40 Ion Mage

Ion Mage

Summoner of Ion Cannons

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 08:49 PM

I have a friend over, so I probably won't be able to play tommorrow.

Oh, and, uh, maybe while I'm at it I should give a heads up; I go to college this sunday.  Now, the plan is I get to go home on the weekends, so I should be able to attend, but things are rather chaotic right now so anything could happen.  If I dissappear suddenly, you know the reason, but if things go properly I should be able to keep coming.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users