22 replies to this topic

#21 Ice2056

Ice2056

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 08:47 PM

vmware? where? I've been trying to use moslo and that vdms stuff toghether but moslo crashes the game when u try to load a mission. And I really need to know what dir you have to create to save the game sort of forgot :blink:
8 Miniguns is indeed a lot to carry reminds me of that first missions where you can get them. Your agents are real slow until you get some new legs.

And most ppl kill hundreds of aliens with their squads. My best ratio is 1:1 (just kiddin')
"My dungeon will have its own qualified medical staff complete with bodyguards. That way if a prisoner becomes sick and his cellmate tells the guard it's an emergency, the guard will fetch a trauma team instead of opening up the cell for a look." - The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord This Evil Overlord List is Copyright 1996-1997 by Peter Anspach.

#22 Alan

Alan

The Voice Of Reason & DB Repair Fairy

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 07 December 2002 - 12:09 PM

vmware... just google for it (as in go to www.google.co.uk and search for vmware workstation).

of course this is only a 30 day trial version or something... you need a serial number to get it working permenantly (ie: buy it)/

i haven't tried it with apoc yet, just ufo collectors edition, and a couple of other old games... the first time ever that ufo has run slowly :blink:

still, it should work.

oh, that directory you needed for savegames was surprisingly called 'savegame'  :)
A Target_Tinboy production

#23 Ice2056

Ice2056

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 December 2002 - 12:25 PM

I could have guessed savegame but I couldn't try it yet
"My dungeon will have its own qualified medical staff complete with bodyguards. That way if a prisoner becomes sick and his cellmate tells the guard it's an emergency, the guard will fetch a trauma team instead of opening up the cell for a look." - The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord This Evil Overlord List is Copyright 1996-1997 by Peter Anspach.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users