Celestial Body Obliteration Tease

Thorondor

Don't like. Definitely not what I thought it would be, interplanetary and interstellar war. Each planet is a RTS on its own and this is just not acceptable for me. There, remember this, fool (me), the next time you think about preordering, Kickstarting or figuring out a wholly new way to throw your money away.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://www.uberent.com/pa/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2014/04/1400820_441162169320081_1673688800_o.jpg

Today is Planetary Annihilation's official release date, with the game now available DRM-free at retail in boxed format.

::

There's also word on a limited Collector's Edition that will come out on the 23rd of September:

(...) containing the game Planetary Annihilation and the following additional content:

• A Logitech G300 Wired Gaming Mouse.

• Codes for additional digital content: the Calyx Commander and the Alpha Commander. Both commanders are available in single and multiplayer matches and show your opponents that you are a true Planetary Annihilation fan.

• The fascinating orchestral soundtrack to download in MP3 format.

• A digital wallpaper.

• A hardback art book of the game.

During one team match I was forced to retreat my commander offworld. I (perhaps unwisely) chose to set up shop on a distant, rocky world. When some fabricators controlled by my ally turned up, I was ecstatic. Back-up! Good stuff. It was only when my comrade fired up the engines on what I thought was just a big factory, that I began to regret my strategy. In the end, we won. But only because my ally had used my planetoid in a giant game of marbles. My entire army perished on impact. But the enemy was destroyed. A noble sacrifice? No. A calculated tactic. To this cold, robotic mind I was literally less useful to my team than the land I stood on.

:D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Wage war across entire solar systems with massive armies at your command. Annihilate enemy forces with world-shattering TITAN-class units, and demolish planets with massive super weapons!

TITANS is the huge stand-alone expansion to the already massive-scale RTS Planetary Annihilation, which includes the base game and adds tons of new features.

::

Now out and available on Steam.