Eager to Spawn

Thorondor

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Welcome back to "Colony Zero", the forgotten mining facility on the moon Freya IV. Greed and a continued push for dominance brought the TSF to this moon, but what they found while mining deep was something they felt was far more valuable than ore or minerals; little did they know it would start a pandemic reaching across the entire galaxy.

::

Learn more about the latest update here.

• 2 months later...
@SV: that's right indeed. Now, absolutely not being a mindless shooter and quite likely having a very, very dedicated player base which stuck around all this time, the question you have to ask yourself is: do you feel lucky? Or, how's your lead tolerance? :D Just saying you should ready yourself for some serious repeat dying... :P

@SV: that's right indeed. Now, absolutely not being a mindless shooter and quite likely having a very, very dedicated player base which stuck around all this time, the question you have to ask yourself is: do you feel lucky? Or, how's your lead tolerance? grin.gif Just saying you should ready yourself for some serious repeat dying... tongue.png

Bah, I played Teleglitch, Frozen Synapse, still play Nuclear Throne... Those are all about dying as much as survival. I CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH (that I suck at NS2)!

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...