X-COM The Movie Released!

Pete

sorry to bring this up again. been looking for a few days now for this is xcom trailer, clip, photo anything... i know its my frist post in 4 years but i'm just looking for some info and ideas for a x-com movie either cgi or real-life. looks to me like this is still a big interest. so how about some help. plz

• 10 months later...

Do not hold your breath on any real updates. The "This is X-COM" video from so long ago was a bit of an advertising sham, and this new video is not even promised to even be started for a few more years. (How much can happen in three years? Now two?)

I tried following the John Nebthos site for some time. But it ended up being horribly irritating to navigate and deal with, as at the time, it was supposed to be one huge puzzle/guessing game to find even the most basic links. (Though from what I see in Bomb Bloke's links, this doesn't seem to be the case anymore.)

Not sure if I would end up enjoying their rendition of X-COM anyways. JNP strikes me as an uber artsy type style, and not much towards the style of a science fiction military.