Sub Mod file

Mickey B

Hi All,

I was very please to find this site and then be redirect to steam. I’m pretty pumped to be able to play TFTD again. I haven’t been able to that in years. Not being computer literate I wasn’t able to make that run on many computers. I also found the Xcomutil here which is great. It’s a real feat that I was able to get that running. I love gauss weapons with no clips needed. Thanks to some posts here I had no issue making that work.

I was hoping for some help on another download I found on the site. There is file for a sub mod. It’s called Xcom crafts remake-reskin mod. I was able to download and unzip the file into my game 1 folder as I did with the util files. Unfortunately I can’t get the new subs to work. Maybe it’s not compatible while using util, I’m not sure.

Has anyone had any luck using that sub mod file and if so, shed some light on what I may doing wrong?

Thanks

I did that and it still wouldn't work. I'm sure the issue is with me and my poor computer skills. I'll have to try and remove everything and do it again to check. It's not all that important. I just think its great to able to have a running version of the game.

Thanks Bomb Bloke

I will have to try it without XCU when I finish the current game. It would be nice to see the better looking subs but the XCU options are worth more than just having new subs. Its to bad that mod file isnt part of XCU, that would be great!