Arms Factory

Psy Guy

Ive heard many people say that they can demo an arms factory with one bomb but everytime i try i can't seem to take it down. Even the strad guide says you can level the arms factory with one gernade but no matter how many vortex bombs i set off there isn't a huge chain reaction. I bombed everything explosive, any supports, blown holes into the ground etc etc. The building won't come down, am i doing something wrong or is it just immposiable. HELP!!!

-PSY GUY- :)

What arms factory are we talking about here? The ones owned by Megapol and Marsec? I don't think you can level these buildings from the inside. There isn't anything precariously balanced that you can topple over, and even then the explosions from the munitions lying around the place aren't going to be big enough to get all of the others. So no big chain reactions there.

If you meant the aliens, they don't have an arms factory. They have an organic and a maintenance factory[1].

I do know you can level 3 slum blocks on the super human map with one standard issue APC missile though... So a Justice or a Retribution missile might do the trick. A disrupter inversion missile might do just as good too.

You could try going to any old slum building that has support beams and start chopping away at them with plasma swords or devestators. This won't demolish the slums in the cityscape, since you only demolished one small slum among the many others in that area (The truth is, the game just doesn't know how to reflect the damage you cause to the building).

Fun, but only strips of buildings seem to fall at a time. Would be neat if you could syncronise six explosives and cause the entire building to drop in one go.

- NKF

[1] For anyone who didn't know, if you blow up the maintenance factory, the aliens will never be able to respawn their UFOs on Monday morning again.

• 2 years later...

Ok, in another post it said stacking grenades will set em all off... so why not load up a huge team with he grenades, and link them painfully 1 by 1. Drop 2 or 3 Marsec HE's and a Vtex mine or two at the ends of each and set the chain off w/ a nade?

I'm at school right now as an office aide, so I can't try this. Will try when I get home.

Lol, if you can do this, spelling stuff w, it would be awesome