I just bought Silent Storm, not Gold !

Matclane

Hi all,

I just bought Silent Storm and the Sentinel add-on, then i saw there is a gold version... I would like to know :

what can we found exactly in the Gold version that is not in the Silent storm + sentinel bought separetly ?

I hope i wont have regrets...! Please tell me its not so essential to get the gold !

Thanks !

It's basically just Silent Storm and Sentinels in one box, so you've not lost out by buying them separately.

Where did you manage to find the games just out of interest? It's hard to find somewhere that sells them nowadays.

Ok, because iv heard that maybe the gold version had some specials new objectives or stuff like that, but im glad to hear that's not.

I found the game simply on amazon.fr, but that's a french version.

however, i hope the voices are in english with subtitles, but i havn't installed it yet.

Be patient and take your time it's a little hard to learn.Once you get the hang of it,you'll be glued to the computer.I just beat the game in allied mode.It takes a year!I bought hammer and sickle a close version of S&S.Now I bought a p3 im hooked on the call of duty! havened looked back.