Game crashes in Window

Sorry, I quickly typed and made mistake at thread . Right is "Game crashes to windows", (not in window)

I play in Gold edition version of TFTD.

When I arrive to land/crash sub by Triton and before (1 second) equip my soldiers in mission game crashes to Windows.

Are there any way to prevent this crashes? Why it happens? (if anyone know)

Are there any software-patch that solve it?

Maybe anyone know are there any way to change algorithm that automatic equip soldiers in mission by game?

In example, I would automatic place to grenades in shoulder, not in belt and some others.

Maybe in UFO-EU was find anyway to do it?

I hear f0dder's loader may have something to do with it. But for most people, that's all but required in order to start the game.

(An alternative is to disable the hardware acceleration for your video card, but that's more trouble then it's worth for most people.)

With my toolpack, if the game crashes when about to start a battle, you can resume play by running "_TacResume.bat". You need a split game executable for this - running "_EXE Split.bat" will give you one. Note that this makes it even more likely to crash, but at least you don't lose your progress!

I gather XcomUtil provides some tools for "remembering" what items were given to a soldier on his/her last mission, and to have them automatically equip them on the next.

An alternative is to disable the hardware acceleration for your video card,

How can I disable this acceleration? where is {bios/windows} disable it exactly?

but at least you don't lose your progress!

Thanks for care. Probably I said not quite exactly (that I wanted). I don't afraid to loss game progress. I alwas save before arriving to any sub. If game crashes to window, I running dos-version TFTD , loading this save, equipping my solders to mission and saving immediately at begin of mission. Far, I exiting from dos-version, loading ready mission's save in win-version and continuing my game without any problems ....

I asked, are there any patch/software or other anyway that doing crashes to windows is impossible?

How can I disable this acceleration? where is {bios/windows} disable it exactly?

Press "Start" then "Run...". Type in the box "dxdiag" (without quotes) then switch to "Display" tab and there you can disable DirectDraw and Direct3D acceleration.