Cheat Editor UFO Enemy Unknown

prectec

Hi All,

You can now download v1.0 of my cheat editor, please take a look and comment (download links are in the info section) :-)

This cheat system is windows based and is compatible with all versions of UFO. I have tried my best to make the editor look like it is part of the game.

I am still working on more features for this:

UFOpeadia

Research Centre

Base Editor - Drag Drop style like in the game

I look forward to hearing from you

Thank You

prectec

Hi prectec, welcome to the forums! ;)

I found a small bug. When I go to the bases tab and leave the item dropdown blank and the quantity to 65535 and then save, it removes all the modules in my base. :D

Also a grammar mistake when editing strength greater than 100. It should read:

"...if strength is set to greater than 100 you will not be able to throw anything".

- Zombie

Hey, nice work with the GUI! I have a small proposal: One can edit stuff in the weapon edit section that are not weapons (Civ Male, Civ Female, etc) , this could be confusing for some people. Better remove them from the list.

Apart from that: Cool!

Hi prectec, welcome to the forums! ;)

I found a small bug. When I go to the bases tab and leave the item dropdown blank and the quantity to 65535 and then save, it removes all the modules in my base. :D

Also a grammar mistake when editing strength greater than 100. It should read:

"...if strength is set to greater than 100 you will not be able to throw anything".

- Zombie

Hi,

Thanks for the info, i will fix the grammar now

I will look at the base problem and fix it also

will be back with new links when I've ironed out a couple of bugs.

P.S. please note that this editor is not perfect, and you may find more issues, if you could post them I fix it until its perfect

Thanks

Hey, nice work with the GUI! I have a small proposal: One can edit stuff in the weapon edit section that are not weapons (Civ Male, Civ Female, etc) , this could be confusing for some people. Better remove them from the list.

Apart from that: Cool!

Hi Again,

I have just updated my cheat editor inregards to your posts.

UFO Cheat v1.1

Download Link 1:

https://www.megaupload.com/?d=766LSH9F

Download Link 2:

https://rapidshare.com/files/330271539/UFO_...1.1_prectec.zip

The update includes:

• Weapons displayed in alphabetical order
  • Non Weapons Excluded
  • Restore weapons back to original settings
  • Grammar corrected
  • Alphabetical ordering of items within the base editor
  • Fixed the lift bug

As you may be aware, the weapons settings have nothing to do with your save game. This edits the obdata.dat file which is part of the game files. If you cannot remeber what you have changed and don't like the effect it has you can use the Restore button to put it back to normal.

If you guys notice anything else please let me know (there are couple of issues with the base I believe but I need more info)

Thanks

Wow, now THAT was a quick reaction! :)

The "restore to original values" function is very good! No need to make a backup then. :)

Sigh, I can't download the file, both sites state that the "huge" 260kb file is too much for them and their servers are too stressed. :)

Will try later... Anyway: Good work! I have lots of ideas about things an editor could do, but i think the idea for your editor was to be a good, basic editor with a nice GUI. So I gonna post my more advanced and maybe even impossible wishes in Hatfarm's XcomHack thread here: https://www.strategycore.co.uk/forums/index...?showtopic=7589

However, feel free to use any of my ideas :D

p.s. Maybe you could join forces and develop an editor together?

p.p.s: Those links do not work for me.... ;)