Bargain!

FullAuto

Speaking of Steam, I ran across Jagged Alliance Online in the F2P section of Steam. Has anyone played it, and what did you think of it? Just wondering. Haven't had a chance to play it yet, but it's downloading. wink.png

- Zombie

Speaking of Steam, I ran across Jagged Alliance Online in the F2P section of Steam. Has anyone played it, and what did you think of it? Just wondering. Haven't had a chance to play it yet, but it's downloading. wink.png

- Zombie

There was a topic about it somewhere - some say it's just meh, some say it's great.

Nah - already have everything from HoMM6 :P

A little update:

Today I got message from Steam that they are giving free Civ4 to all those who pre-ordered Brave New World - it apperas they put it on sale just a day after the premiere. Bastard should give the version with all the addons :P such an old game.

Today I got message from Steam that they are giving free Civ4 to all those who pre-ordered Brave New World - it apperas they put it on sale just a day after the premiere. Bastard should give the version with all the addons tongue.png such an old game.

Just be glad they actually did something. There are some companies which basically say "you're out of luck, sorry file a ticket". :P

- Zombie

Thanks to a very generous Mr T, I now have Silent Storm and XCOM (been loving these by the way except for some annoyances). smile.png

Oh, I'm also in the market for Jagged Alliance: Back In Action should it ever go on sale anywhere. Was hoping to play this for a while but my old computer couldn't handle the specs. rolleyes.gif

Edit: I should have really looked before opening my mouth. It's on sale at Steam for 75% off. Nevermind then, carry on chaps. blush.png

- Zombie

Disciples III: Renaissance, Galaxy on Fire 2, Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space and more...

Imagine my disappointment when I had to find out through the wiki that Galaxy On Fire 2 does not have the DLCs for the PC... :(