Unable to access the UFO when in mission

Has anyone ever had trouble accessing the UFO for supplies when in mission?.I have only experienced it on the BM level which has a long thin design,you then go through a small valley before entering the BM camp below.Actually there is 2 routes into the camp,but I normally take the left route through the valley.I tried accessing the UFO but it seems that the UFO starts in a strange position to begin with,denying access.

This in my opinion is quite a serious bug,if thats what it is,as I needed extra medical supplies but was unable to do so,eventually having to abort and go back to base,to try again.

Thanks.

Thanks for the replies,even though they were of not much use to me.

Ricardo,

The supplies may come in handy if ever you do 3 or more missions in one 'clean sweep' of the area,especially against BM who can sap a load of AP rounds sometimes.And as I said,I needed medical supplies as we took a bit of a hammering on one mission.The BM have just introduced their new cannon,so...it hurt a bit.

Kret,

I know about the 'default' area for accessing the boot,I just have problems on THIS particular map,it seems the UFO is placed in such a position so as not to be able to access it.Ive played it long enough to realise about the 'correct positioning of the squad' :blink:

Thanks anyway,guess its just one of those maps.