Wargot mechanical guns...

Selm

Well, I'm playing game for the second time ( waiting for plot to go further is fu**** up, by the way ), and I am wondering about one thing. In hyperenergetic labs I have made a research "Wargots mechanical weapons adaptation" or something like that ( I've got Polish version, ya know ), but problem is that I cant find any Wargot mechanical gun. I've encountered many Wargot soldeirs with some nice looking and nice ass kicking, triple barreled machine guns, but I can't take them from bodies, and they don't account in the loot when mission ends. Will I ever find some Wargot mechanical stuff, or am I being condemned to use rusty M60 to the end of the game? I'm playing on 1.2 patch.

I've not been able to play the game in a long time, but if I remember correctly they should show up under the heavy weapons section of the inventory screen.

I never found them to be that particularly useful in the hands of my own soldiers to be honest.They are quite powerful in the hands of the Wargots though.

But I guess I spent too much time improving the skills associated with the PKM, XM8 and Colt .45s, which I used a lot, so the Wargot plasma weaponry got left behind. Still, that's just how I progressed the game - you might have a different experience with them.

- NKF

Well, I've found them ( machine guns ) pretty useful at close/medium range, but indeed, never used them too much. Most of times I had one, max two soldiers who can and are good in wielding them, mostly technicians.

Still, I can't find that Wargot gun in my inventory. Maybe I will be able to hold them later in game? ( now I'm making research so I'll be able to find that Cultist's communicator, you know, preparations for assaulting Wargot's mothership ). Or this is another of game's bugs.

PS. I do not mean Wargot Plasma Rifles, if someone didn't notice.

As I can see from data files:

First: Developers make Wargot machineguns, some tech for them and make them usable.

Second: They has read technical detals of "Wargot" caliber 14.5X105mm(low possibility), or

has some proplems with creating special animation/configs ets for human handling (high possibility)

and make this weapons