Lol, ok i know those are chairs, but...

Aralez

Reminds me of the time I was playing X-Com Apocalyse, where there are bathrooms. I walked into the bathroom occupied by a fleeing alien. It spun around and spotted my soldier. The best part was that a wounded female civilian, who was running around like a headless chicken nearby, succumbed from her wounds and died at that exact moment, with the usual scream.

The whole mixture of coincidental events was amazing and extremely funny.

- NKF

Reminds me of the time I was playing X-Com Apocalyse, where there are bathrooms. I walked into the bathroom occupied by a fleeing alien. It spun around and spotted my soldier. The best part was that a wounded female civilian, who was running around like a headless chicken nearby, succumbed from her wounds and died at that exact moment, with the usual scream.

The whole mixture of coincidental events was amazing and extremely funny.

- NKF

I wonder what the Alien and the Female civilian were doing in that bathroom (: (:

And yes to Accounting Troll's post! Eeeeew :(

Not quite both of them. The female civilian was behind the other side of the bathroom wall. So I never saw her, just heard the scream and found the body later, yellow hat and all. The effect almost made it look like the alien screamed in response to my soldier entering the bathroom. (:

Have we fallen so far as to resort to toilet humour? Oh, how times have changed.

- NKF

Oooh, NKF, now i understand what you meant ! Sounds like scene of a Mel Brooks comedy film (:

BombBloke, thanks to you i now can never look up to planes in the sky anymore, well at least without an umbrella that is! (:

chocolatemouse, restroom is not a room to "rest" in, you might want to check your dictionary about the true meaning of the word (:

Lol, i'd really like to see Mutons drinking coffee and having a chat, though... :(