"UFO-2007. Unknown Project." - ON-LINE

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WHOAH! NICE work!! :power:

There is a chance some time in the near future that I will add a section to this site to cover these types of project more closely with a proper news forum, update list and screenshot gallery if anyone thinks it is a worthwhile idea?

There is a chance some time in the near future that I will add a section to this site to cover these types of project more closely with a proper news forum, update list and screenshot gallery...

Hello Pete. Thanks.

To me pleasantly such attention to our project.

If it will take place, I am ready to give visual materials without a copyrite-grid.

And...

English version of our site already exists, but as I the bad interpreter, now I check the texts, translated by me with the help autotranslator and my modest experience.

If any people (Ki-tat Chung, JellyfishGreen, FullAuto) want to help me to check up the existing English texts, I can open access on the English version of a site (such help will be very useful to me).

Good luck. 1101

• 3 weeks later...

Hydrogen's not radioactive though.

If it was hydrogen, they'd need a sign like this on the tank:

https://www.seton.net.au/images/signs/haZchem/A5531.GIF

Although, this one's cool too:

https://www.seton.net.au/images/signs/haZchem/A5530.GIF

I'm not sure which is used when.

Will it blow up if someone shoots the fuel cans?

Yes, of course :eh: :devil: :devil: !!!!

But it isn't the fuel cans - it's much worse - it is containers with an ammunition for heavy assault systems (three containers behind at the left on a platform :devil: :devil: :devil: ) and the power supply for heavy plasma cannons!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :P:):power:

Good luck. 1101 :(

But it isn't the fuel cans - it's much worse - it is containers with an ammunition for heavy assault systems and the power supply for heavy plasma cannons!!  :devil: :devil:  :devil:  :eh:  :(  :power:

Sounds like a recipe for some awesome fireworks B)

Yesssss !!!! :P:)

1101 :)

Wow mama ...

Make that person nr 5 that sign's up for this game ...

Is it me, or are all the good game's these day's comming from East Europe ...

Space Rangers 1 ( and 2 almost done )

UFO: ET

UFO - 2007

That's the advantage of East Europe. Still unspoiled by the big clone making company's/distributors :power:

1101: Will you allow the ability to buy online ( becouse i know getting distribution in West Europe is kinde hard these days ) - payment with paypal etc??

Hello friends...

So...

The interest to our project among English public has appeared much above than I assumed, and many from the visitors of our site repeatedly stated regrets concerning that only Russian version of a site is exist. In this connection I have solve publish the address of the English version of a site of our project (the english version is located to the address - https://game.stork.ru/eindex.htm) which is unsynchronized, and on which you can find rough variants of translations of a part of the texts from the Russian version of a site.

The translated texts are very far from perfect and require in serious corrections. At the present moment proceed a work above corrections of translations. Above this task work Geoff Byers (UK, known as FullAuto) and Olga Volobuewa (Russia). It is supposed, that corrections will are completed within 1-2 months, and the complete synchronization of the versions will be achieved approximately in 3 months.

Good luck. 1101 :power: