Aftermath character animations

buasudah

Can you please point me to where i can educate myself in doing character animations (in aftermath), and tell me of an program that does that (maybe something simpler than 3dmax?).

More specificaly, id like do to a couple of new death animations (theres only about 2 in aftermath for humanoids) because of not having "ragdoll" like in aftershock (which is to me only better in that aspect, since it has no intercept, map generator, or nonhumanoid creatury aliens like aftermath does).

Thank you.

Can you please point me to where i can educate myself in doing character animations (in aftermath), and tell me of an program that does that (maybe something simpler than 3dmax?).

More specificaly, id like do to a couple of new death animations (theres only about 2 in aftermath for humanoids) because of not having "ragdoll" like in aftershock (which is to me only better in that aspect, since it has no intercept, map generator, or nonhumanoid creatury aliens like aftermath does).

Thank you.

Im afraid there is no proper tool to export bonedata/animations from AM, there is 1 tool aviable which is beeing developed to support this in the near future though. Its called Meaaov Ufo edit. Check the filessection.

As for learning char animations, i would like to have a proper tutorial as well :(

Just in case Meaaov Ufo never supports that, are there any ways to edit maps or include intercept (or animations of that sort) in aftershock then?

Thanks anyway..

I doubt it as without a proper exporter i see no way to edit files, as for maps i have no clue yet if they are editable at all.