XCView

Renatirlia

Ok I know this has already came up before but I'm still having trouble with it. Ok I was editing the armour background Images at he equip screen. I was using XCView 1.2a to export and import the files. However I'm having trouble getting the file to 4 Bytes instead of 64, I have even tried just exporting and importing the same file without ever editing it and it's still 64 byties, I think it might be down to the version of XCView but I can't find 1.1 anywhere to test that, Does anyone know I can get Version 1.1?

Thanks

Update:

Ok I stand corrected, I was able to export the Spk file to bmp then back to spk file and the file stayed at 4 bytes, however when i tired editing it (copying a colour from the atually image and plaing it right next to that pixel). the file size stay at 62 bytes.

I'm gonna assume you mean kilobytes when you say bytes.

Do the resulting files load in the game? If so, then I don't think the filesize matters so much.

Sorry Bad habit for mine, And no they cause the game to crash otherwise I problem wouldn't even know what size the files are. Thanks alot for the file.

Well I think I might have it fixed now, I beleieve the main problem was with th background colour MS Paint might have been changing it to "true" black.

as in R:0 B:0 G:0 and with paint shop says it's not actually black R:4 B:4 G:4. I still have to test it more but I'm guessing since I was able to edit one pixel I should be able to do more.

thanks for the help.