Increasing Number of Aliens

Makinus

I want to increase the number of aliens in all missions.... how is that possible?

I read the XcomUtil documentation and looks like it is possible by using the "typ" flag, and other flags to clean up the object table (like DXC, etc) but i have 2 things that i simply don't know how to do:

1. Do it automatically in every mission, whitout me needing to save the tactical, exit the game and load the tactica again.

2. Add the right type of aliens for each missions, like sctoids in sectoid missions and mutons in muton missions, etc...

thanks

2) The commands I use are these:

XCOMUTIL GAME_X DXC WRT (deletes extra clips)

XCOMUTIL GAME_X SEC:3 WRT (this would add 3 Sectoids)

The possibilities besides Sectoids are: FLO, SNA, MUT, ETH, CHR, SIL, CEL, CIV. You can't add Large Terror units.

If you don't like the aliens of the original mission you can always use the Replace flag:

XCOMUTIL GAME_X RPL:SNA:CHR WRT (replaces the Snakemen with Chryssalids)

However this flag won't change their characteristics, i.e., the replacing Chryssalids would carry weapons (and fire them too!) and their stats would be of Snakemen. And if you replace flying aliens with non-flying ones, those will fly.

Besides the DXC command, another way to make more space is to delete items from the aliens or replace stun launchers with plasma weapons.