How do i equip weapons for panzers?

Shambles09

Hullo,

I started playing Silent Storm only a short while ago and today I got my first set of panzerkleins. I've tried again and again but i just can't figure out how to change the panzer's weapons. I've also tried searching forum boards and websites, but to no avail. I know this may sound trivial, but is there a trick to it? If not, perhaps my version of ss is broken =(

Please write back! and thanks!

~Shambles09

Hullo,

I started playing Silent Storm only a short while ago and today I got my first set of panzerkleins. I've tried again and again but i just can't figure out how to change the panzer's weapons. I've also tried searching forum boards and websites, but to no avail. I know this may sound trivial, but is there a trick to it? If not, perhaps my version of ss is broken =(

Please write back! and thanks!

~Shambles09

!! SPOILER !!

There are two basic types of PKs - Thor's Hammer Organization PK (T.H.O.) and Axis/Allied PKs. T.H.O. PKs are red (sometimes black) with rounded heads and have non-removable weapons. Axis/Allied PKs are shades of blue, beige and brown and have removable weapons. Axis PKs have non-enclosed heads while Allied PKs have a glass cockpit. If you are trying to change the weapons on a T.H.O. PK, you can try until you're blue in the face, but it won't do any good. Only Axis/Allied PKs have removable/changeable weapons.

T.H.O. Panzerklein in red with Allied Panzerklein in blue w/cockpit

https://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2004/reviews/557924_20040108_screen032.jpg

Axis Panzerklein on the left with open head, Allied Panzerklein on the right.

https://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2003/news/06/03/silent/storm_screen001.jpg

• 1 year later...