UniformGroups in H&S?

Dogders

Can anyone help me with understand uniformgroup input. is there a table to show which each are? Do uniformgroup need an input or I can leave blank?

I am changing uniforms to suit personal taste but want them as civilian clothes. Is '10' used for civilians? females the same? thank you.

Can anyone help me with understand uniformgroup input.

This field used for correct visualisation of personal armor on uniform. If field is empty - pers in this uniform can't wear armor.

Search existing uniform, which similar to your uniform. See value of this field.

Set it to some on your uniform.

Thank you for reply. after checking other uniforms, I could only find a few but got one I need.

2000 - us soldier

2020 - us officer

3015 - ussr officer/soldier

10 - civilian

40-41 - unsure, used for starting scout unis

21 - unsure, used by Buzz/Sanders

Sandfox, did you use a different number for your each of your E Germans? I wanted to change new Larry from 10 to German, but could not find a value for that nation. Did not know if safe to make a new value, will do now.

Thank you for reply. after checking other uniforms, I could only find a few but got one I need.

2000 - us soldier

2020 - us officer

3015 - ussr officer/soldier

10 - civilian

40-41 - unsure, used for starting scout unis

21 - unsure, used by Buzz/Sanders

Sandfox, did you use a different number for your each of your E Germans? I wanted to change new Larry from 10 to German, but could not find a value for that nation. Did not know if safe to make a new value, will do now.

I used different values for each uniform, whien I tried "blanking" it, it wouldn't work. I got them to work by making them up though... I'm pretty sure I made new values to change it that way, but might be wrong. :lovetammy: I had to use different values for each E. German so they would all work, E. German having no voice change (although I do want to make one soon) but having German uniforms for the German element, and mixing that with the Russian equipment...

Ok, I will try the same and enter new values. I found 2 german values 3010-3011 but I did not think it had any bearing on the game, so I use new one for german police. My problems start when I cannot seem to make new RPG_ITEM listings for uniforms (?), so I end up using ones I hope arent in use, like starting hero uniforms. Maybe I am missing something here, I have not checked to see if my changes work yet.