Great Mission

HARD_Sarge

Just sitting around parked in orbit, waiting for something to happen, when the Wargots, hit 3 of my provinces at the same time, the middle east, Spain and New York, so load up the boys and go for a ride

the first missions were pretty much standard fare, but plenty of wear and tear on the troops, so by the 3rd mission, a number of replacements are in the line up

oh this is a nasty one, the map is the one with the fort door way, enter all your troops to the area to go to the next level

yea right, 9 gots and a PW Armor boy standing out in the street behind me

which over all, would not of been so bad, but the chain link fence, means I can't fire though it (?) so am pretty much channelled into one place and got to slug it out (of course, in hind site, would of been smarter to just run to the door way and go down )

yuck, looked like 4 or 5 of these guys had flame weapons, fires all over the place

soon all of the bad guys are down, I had one of mine dropped, but spend some time healing all my troops (only one made it out with out a dent)

(LOL found out a D Kanata, will not dent a PW Armor, even with Crits !, but the back up 50 cal DE did the job)

got everyone healed up and restocked and head on down

caught 4 of the bad guys in a room, my ranger took them out, but strange there launcher guy was able to fire into the roof and then do damage into the hallway ?, didn't do him any good, but odd

then had to hunt down the rest of them, found another 4 in another room, guess they were too big to come out, and were stuck inside of the room

oh joy, another PW Armor dude !, my Ranger wasted all of his ammo, as he was standing in the doorway, pulled him back and had him heal and draw his backup DE's

had my 2 Snipers at the end of the hallway, but the angle was wrong, they could see there were bad guys but couldn't get a shot off

sent my M60 guy to the door for his 2nd try, half his ammo load didn't do much to the PW, but then he moved, and I was able to do some damage to his mates, then somehow when the PW turned he gave me a shot at a weak point in his armor and down he goes

then it was just clean up, 5 boxes of M-60 ammo, but they did the job

got the box saying the mission was over (think there were more down there, but I was running low on ammo, so took it)

end of mission, says I killed 8 guys (I killed 18, 10 top side, 8 down below) got the points for a 8 kill battle, but it was worth it

seen something I had never seen before, and don't know why or how it happened, but it was interesting !

topside, just as I had finished off most of the bad guys, one of them turned and tried to run away, and not sure what happened, but all of a sudden, I see a Wargot come flying though the air !, head over heels, about 20 feet in the air

I seen he was down and out, so went to work on healing my troops, when all of a sudden I seen movement, the flyer had gotten up and was walking away, my Sniper dropped him

he looked interesting, he fell on his face, with his butt in the air and his legs bent back over his head, it looked kind of painful, other then the fact I don't think he was feeling any pain

Kewl