Can I make a mod (for a newbie)

Ruble

hi all and thanks for this forum, else I had been lost.

Before I begin this mod am self using: cheatmod, xpmod, healpermod, trainingmod, buildmod, equipmod, It's nice mod but it seems I have more to do then before. When I attack cultis I got problems, but if am attack psionic cyborg, that is second hard to do, and attack cyborg 3dr hardest to attack and the rest is easy to attack. So I wonder is that normal or is it because the mod?? If so I wonder is there some one can help me to make a mod for me?? Is it difficult to make a mod for a newbie??

Ok here we go;

Mod name: Mod-Cheat (All Experience(s) - All Resource(s) - All Store(s) - Win-Mission(s) - All Fast Healing unit(s) - All Track(s) lower cost - All Building lower cost - All Fast building - All Fast research - All Fast Training - ) I think that was all.

Explain how the mod works: All Experience(s)= option 1.) Manuall: type in <amount of experience>. option 2.) Auto: <set amount of experience (eks. 100)>.

All Resource(s)= option 1.) Manuell: type in <amount of Resource>. 2.) Auto: <set amount of Resource (eks. 90 Billions)>.

All (Store(s) All Weapon(s), All Ammo(s), All Device(s), All Dresse(s))= option 1.) Manuell: type in <amount of Store>. 2.) Auto: <set amount of Store (eks. 90000)>.

Win-Mission(s)= This one is not manuell only auto: Kill all enemy, except one or two(ecpesell the target is marked), then you try to find those last once, and when you either kill them or take the mark one you win the mission.

All Fast Healing unit(s)= This one is not manuell only auto: When your units coming back from mission your units will heal fast, like instant or 0.01 hr.

All Track(s) lower cost= This one is not manuell only auto: All tracks will only cost 0.01 per track.

All Building lower cost= This one is not manuell only auto: All building will only cost 0.01 per building.

All Fast building= This one is not manuell only auto: like instant build or 0.01 hr.

All Fast research= This one is not manuell only auto: like instant research or 0.01 hr.

All Fast Training= This one is not manuell only auto: like instant training or 0.01 hr.

How to use the mod: you use the <TAB> to open the menu. Here you put input manuell to experience, resource, and store.

What do you think of this mod??

EDIT: This mod must work under original 1.0 and patch 1.1 (I hope the version is right(for english)).

Edited by Ruble

I have a Cheatmod for 1.1, sadly I cant make one for 1.0 and some of the features you're requesting isnt just possible in the first place.

wish you can get your game to 1.1 soon :(

So when am using this mod: cheatmod, xpmod, healpermod, trainingmod, buildmod, equipmod, there is no better one??

Maybe you can help me??

This mod: xpmod, easymod is those mod make more enemy, like 24 to 48 more then the original have??

For I have problems with amount of enemy when I attack cultis base or something. ;)

please check the changelog in my mod if it'll suit you. V 1.1 is definately more stable than 1.0, so please consider patching up :(

Am trying again, How do you take a Malaga,Iberia from Cultists. If there some is better to cheat, it is deffently the game it's self. For What ever I try to taked they have over 24 to 48 soldiers to kick my ass. So how can I take the base?? ;)

Wouldn't it just be far simpler to create a mod that will roll the end credits for you...It seems you are wanting to cheat every aspect of the game that is a challenge...

Just my thoughts, it's your game.....

No I like a fair game, like my 4 soldiers against enemy 4 soldiers, not 24 soldiers or 48 soldiers to fight against. By the way after 8 try I got a mission where I take a cultists leader in Malaga, at last.

I got one question for you. At main base must I have library, school, college or can I only have college. It seems I can't build it after demolish the library.

You need a Library or School to give you the required Knowledge Level before being able to build a College. :(

I know that, I meen on every base, and when you build for first time and have college, can I build college with out the library and school?? (At main base I build library, in Paris I build school and all other bases I build college.)