ENEMY UNKNOWN QUIZ 20

falkor95

I got question 3 wrong - it suggests that a mind shield can somehow stop a UFO? Sure, it might prevent the craft ever being sent in the first place... But I don't agree that it will stop a craft coming to attack you!

There are also a few other things I'd disagree with... You can't change soldier's names at any time (certainly not during combat).

The one with the interceptor combat screen shows an Interceptor at standoff range from a UFO. None of the scenario discriptions for that question match this, unless you consider tailing a UFO to be engaging a UFO.

The test thinks it is pretty likely that I will have to order new troops after a succesful mission! The final insult! ;)

I mean, how likely is it that my soldiers will decide to assign equipment cpatured to the craft? Not likely at all, unless I tell them to...

Anyway, 17/20 gives me 97%. Most of the time I could work out the desired answer, but I don't agree with everything in there...

X-COM bases should have defences enstalled to shoot down alien craft that attempt a landing nearby. Which installation is virtually useless against a determined alien attack craft?

I put mind shield..

i got: this defence is one of the top technologies in deterring alien craft and will most likely result in alien craft never finding your base in the first place so INCORRECT ANSWER

How is that related to shooting down an enemy craft? And if it is determined then wouldn't it be heading for the base

Should have realised they dont call for help in missions for number 11

Number 19 was silly

Was the pisture in 20 a Laser cannon?

Your score is 92%.

Questions answered correctly first time: 16/20

So what are they going to do? Fire me?