Abilites Breakdown

Ax3

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is somewhere I can go to look up the break down of what the abilites actually do.

I know they give a brief description of what they are, but I am looking for a plain language breakdown.

Cheers,

Ax3

Loath as I am to reccommend another website, there is a moderately good FAQ posted (or at least there used to be a moderately good FAQ) posted via www.gamespot.com

Go there, do a search in PC games for Silent Storm (It was their 'best game you'll never play' title winner last year so they have some taste!) and one of the links should be to a FAQ. This lists the abilities and tells you which ones are good and which ones are a bit naff, and gets it right for most of them.

Loath as I am to reccommend another website, there is a moderately good FAQ posted (or at least there used to be a moderately good FAQ) posted via www.gamespot.com

Go there, do a search in PC games for Silent Storm (It was their 'best game you'll never play' title winner last year so they have some taste!) and one of the links should be to a FAQ. This lists the abilities and tells you which ones are good and which ones are a bit naff, and gets it right for most of them.

Cheers for that mate.

It mainly goes on what he thinks is best abilites to get, I was hopeing for an actual breakdown of the abilities.

Thanks anyway, much appreciated.

Ax3