Help

redostrike

Ok Please help me. I've read the manual completly. I know how the game works. I have a question. I only use 4 or 5 soldier in a mission. Is this good or not. I have a Tank\Cannon. (I'm just at the beginning). What do i have to Reachearch first. (i know this is in the manual but do you have a better idea). Do i have to get better weapons, use more soldiers, use more tanks. I use almost only Rifle guns is this good.

PLEASE help a nOOb Please. :tank:

In the beginning you start with standard weapons like rifles, pistols, cannons, rocket launchers. You use these until you research better weapons. Many would suggest you research laser technology and then laser weapons first, which is a good idea. Your starting troop transport ship the Skyranger can hold up to 14 soldiers. A tank takes 4 slots, so you can have either 14 soldiers or 10 soldiers and a tank, etc. It's probably a good idea to take as many soldiers as you can fit onboard. Also, search this forum for older posts. They contain a great deal of great information on a starting strategy.