Finally got the game

Slidez

Hi All

Well, I finally got tired of waiting and waiting and waiting :D for Nival/Jowood to distribute the game in Canada. So I wasted my cash and got S3 off ebay. Why I had to buy S2 with it :) has im sure been complained about many times.... why couldn't they have made the game a download :)

oh well :)

wish they would make more games like this :D , the only games in the last few years even close were CIV....

Nightstalkers will probably take another 5 years to make/release

anyway...... on to mission 2 - only been killed twice on it (dont know how i missed shooting the guy in the grey suit from 1 foot away 3 times :) )

Welcome to the forums!

Yeah, S3 is generally trickier, but quite an improvement in places.

What I like most about it is that instead of feeling like an addon, it expands the storyline and introduces some deadly new enemy technology (as well as friendly bits and pieces too).

Sorry to hear it's been such a pain getting hold of it, but glad you seem to be liking it so far :D

What I like most about it is that instead of feeling like an addon, it expands the storyline and introduces some deadly new enemy technology (as well as friendly bits and pieces too).

Thx for the welcome :D

And Paying for everything makes it so much more challenging in the begining than S2.... cant just load up a 6 man squad and go