The Grey Man Feedback

Pete

Whoah...

Being the first fic of FullAuto's I've managed to read all the way through (I keep getting a few sentences here and there and having to get more website stuff done :angry:) all I can say is impressive stuff.

Very emotive. Great story, greater atmosphere - had no idea where it was going til the end!

So... why aren't you an author yet in real life?

If it's even a tenth as good as this one, I'll be all over it.

Granted I've got lots to read in the meantime though, besides my usual hobby (Discworld - currently doing the whole series for the third time in my life and the second time in three years - last attempt only took seven months, which wasn't too bad :)).

For teh life of me I can't work out why I've not read the latest Harry Potter yet. I'm usually all over those as soon as they're released...

Still, I'll get round to it :angry:

Well, Pratchett has the Discworld, Rowling has Potter, I have aliens, guns and stuff blowing up.

Anyhow, I'm glad you enjoyed the Grey Man, thanks for letting me know. Too many folk read my stuff and then don't say a fricking word. Feedback is like gold. Cheers, Pete.

You can thank Kratos for finally getting me to read some of your stuff. :angry:

Greyman is really well done... :) Pete's not exagerating! You really could become an author with stuff like that.

... Guess I'm finally going to have to give in, admit I've got enough spare time, and read the rest of your stuff.

I'm running out of room on the backburner, you realise. :)

after shining reviews i thought id better have a read of this one fullauto! - seems the boys are right. it is pretty dam good. I love the details, and the changes between time and place, they grey references are just priceless... i can only say one thing, remeber us when your famous :D

Time for 'johnny come lately' to post again!

Cracking stuff FA. I did see where it was going, but that didnt make the journey there any less enjoyable! Love the falshbacks, and well impressed you got the sex in by the second paragraph, way to go! :D

Spoils of war should be good too. keep it up.