Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

I hope they can hold tight to those wings (:

Ah, how peaceful it is here in my secret hideout, drinking tea and eating cookies with Tammy. Luckily nobody knows it is here in the Manchester westend base, Mill Street 2a, second floor, 3rd door on the left...

*kidnaps chocolatemouse and takes her back to my secret lair under a bridge*

Don't worry guys, I'm merely going to introduce chocolatemouse to the delights of traditional British cooking. Should we start with the pork dripping sandwiches or the toad-in-the-hole?

Aralez, maybe you could strap a hovertank to the undercarriage of your skyranger for additional boyancy (:

Toad-in-the-hole sounds delicious :( Poor chocolatemouse (: Don't worry the name is actually worse than the meal. Albeit if accounting Troll cooks it, hmmmmm (:

*straps Tammy to the underside of his Skyranger and drinks tea and eats cookies with a hovertank*

Wait, what?

*kidnaps chocolatemouse and takes her back to my secret lair under a bridge*

Don't worry guys, I'm merely going to introduce chocolatemouse to the delights of traditional British cooking. Should we start with the pork dripping sandwiches or the toad-in-the-hole?

Aralez, maybe you could strap a hovertank to the undercarriage of your skyranger for additional boyancy :(

I'm not sure I know how to spell euphemism. (:

(:

I'm not sure I know how to spell euphemism. (:

(: I've just gone over my post again, so I'm changing the menu to haggis, along with some brussels sprouts that I've been boiling for the last week. Let's see you find a euphemism there!

Don't worry about chocolatemouse as my intentions are entirely honourable; I merely wish to demonstrate the quality of British cooking. I once ordered meat pie and chips in one of the top restaurants in Paris and they just stared at me. And they didn't even have proper salad cream either :(

Hm, odd, nobody matters for Tammy being duct-taped to the underside of the Skyranger ? Heresy! (:

Tammy, don't worry! I've just been transmorgulufarized from a Tamriel rebel into the holy spanish Inquisition, fighting for your honour!

Time for some "interviews"!

*Makes list* uriaheep, Accouting Troll, chocolatemouse, BombBloke, Matri... (no wait Matri is excused, he is duct-taped with Tammy)

You strapped me to the bottom of a skyranger?

I just noticed Kernel mentioned having been around for four years....I've been here more like six or seven. Not sure because we've changed boards a few times. I remember when slaughter was just a cute kid named Olaf who used to hit on me when he was drinking.... Never thought he'd take over the place, but he seems to be doing a good job. *waves and blows a kiss to Olaf*

As for the rest of you, I think I'm lost here, so I'll just hug you all and hope semi-sanity returns sooner or later. (:

Tammy, i only strapped you to the skyranger by accident! It's Accounting Trolls fault (as usual (: ) , he made me totally confused. Btw, what's that Sanity-thing you are talking about? (:

*Matri, you know that will hurt quite a bit when i remove that ducttape from your small kitty-body? Oh well, at least you won't need to shave for some months :(*

*riiiiiiiiiipppppppp*

Kidnapped ?

By a british troll ?

I need a lawyer !!!!!!!!!

Shivering jelly and milk in tea are against treaties about biological weapons!!!!

Aralez seems that The troll kidnapped your marble oops sanity too, i see it chained near me, with a tammy photo in it small paws.

Nose kiss

Yay! The holy Inquisition's Knights on a Crusade! Where's my +1 sword? (:

chocolatemouse, don't worry. That small drooling thing in chains with the Tammy photo in its hands is only Matri after i removed the ducttape (along with his hair) (:

I'm glad it isn't Aralez's sanity. I'vve been using it as a teaspoon for the last three years.

A crusade and an inquisition eh? This sounds depressingly similar to the Albigensian crusade. And the Reconquisida. And the Teutonic conquest of Prussia.

*Hands a spare Welsh longbow, some arrows and a wrist guard to chocolatemouse* Don't worry, these arrows will punch right through crusader armour (: