Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

I need a few more severed heads on spikes to make the bridge look more menacing.  Having BB's head on its own just looks as if I haven't been trying, especially if he starts chatting to travellers and drinking my booze :)

That sounds like a good way to moderate ?

:angry:

Spiked avatars on the parapet :)

Accounting Troll, could we make taxes in Tamriel payable in chocolate? :)

We'd better make it Belgian chocolate because it's good quality. I've got plenty of spare spikes on my bridge for anybody who's a bit slow with their taxes :)

I have applied to the Chancellor of the Exchequer of Tamriel (me!) for a tax rebate, which surprisingly enough has been agreed :angry:

Last night (well, really early this morning), I set my alarm to a few hours before I was due to get up at 9am.

Each time it went off, I set it to an hour later. But, come the 8am chime, I forgot to move it ahead (Or, as I'm suspecting it often does, it didn't go off at all).

Come 9:35am, I woke up. 9:35:01 I was out of bed and getting dressed. Fifteen minutes later, I was out the door. Five minutes later I'd completed running to work (cursing the solid days I've just spent doing nothing more then sitting in front of my consoles/computer eating junk food), this left about ten minutes to get logged in to our systems ready to start work.

Well, the systems were all down, but it was still a close shave getting all setup before I started work at 10am.

I don't like early shifts. :D

bombertammy.gif