S2 Editor - Material window (WTF)

Embryodead

Hi, sorry for my first post on this forum to be one out of contempt for the editor.

I am absolutely loving this game, to no end, I am hardly even that far but I think that is the appeal to it - play it for a few hours here and there, go again later.

Anyways, I first started up the editor to delve into making a map and first thing I saw was the windows and I wanted to move them around a bit - I clicked X on the material window on accident. I'm so frustrated, I have done about 4 re-installs of the game, totally deleting everything in the folder cept for my saves, and I STILL can not get back the Material window. All I have is properties and the layers but material simply does not exist anywhere in my editor. This sucks because I can't even make a simple texture without this window. Is there something I'm missing here? I've gone through my preferences, and I've checked almost everything. I'm not a newbie when it comes to this stuff, and I'd think after multiple reinstallations it would give me the stupid thing back.

I can't imagine this being a problem with everyone, because I have seen it nowhere else on the message boards. If anyone can help please do. Back to S^2.