Change Perks Tree

Shadow21

Ok I think I figured out how to do this. You need to check the Interface box to bring up that tab. Then open "Interface V5.0" folder then "Perks Panel." This will actually bring up the template for the perks. It looks like you can change the button layout and such. Choose the template you want and then click on the button you wish to change. On the right you get the properties/values panel the box you want is "ID." This will bring up an enter text type window instead of selecting from a list. This is were you type the name of the perk you want to change it to.

The example I did was with the solider panel. I click on the "0 AP for look" button then opened the text box and right click copied the text. I then went to the first button on the left (I can't remember what it was before, the one above the smg special) opened the text window and then pasted the "0AP for look" into that box.

Im going to say you will more then likely need to type the name EXACTLY how it appears in the Perks tab or just find the class that has the skill you want and do the copy paste thing. I fired up the game and used the changed perk and it appears to be working fine. Looking around in combat mode doesn't cost me anything. I hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything explained clearer.