**possible spoiler** "German Town" objectives!?

SnowHeart

I went into the German town mission as the Allies (this is the map with five houses and a number of snipers on various balconies). There are two unknown objectives, but the walkthrough indicates its hunting down a spy and capturing the documents he's trying to burn. I went through the whole map, killed every Gerry, blasted holes when there wasn't a door exactly where I wanted it, searched every room, blew up desks and furniture... and I still couldn't find the bloody objectives.

Anyone else run into this problem? Are the hidden? Are they consistently in the same house/building; if so, which one? Is this a bug or am I stupid (or both)? :?

Thanks,

~Snowy

Wow, that mission was a lot of work. If you haven't seen the guy then there's probably ONE door you haven't actually opened. I was pretty surprised too, I totally had to stumble on him. When I took that mission he wasn't anywhere near all the hordes I had to deal with.

:x No one to be mad at but myself...

Someone PMd me the exact location of the spy so I loaded up a save game and wouldn't you know it... I had one my guys heading to that exact location but I was so frustrated that I just hit leave. "It's always the last place you'd look." :oops:

It is slightly irritating that the "undiscovered objectives" aren't at least a little more specific, but...

Thanks for the input.

~Snowy

It is slightly irritating that the "undiscovered objectives" aren't at least a little more specific, but...

Hehe, that's why you're SE-2. You may not know what you're looking for, but you'll always find it eventually. You're just that good. :lol:

"It's always the last place you'd look."

Wouldn't it be kinda stupid if you kept looking after you found what you were looking for?

Thrackmoor

ps: No offense intended, I just always found that saying very funny.

Yes, that's the point of the saying.

Although in this game, after you find what you're looking for, most of the time you go finding goodies that you weren't specifically looking for.

• 1 month later...