Newbie Questions:

Argonaut

Hi all,

I am playing the US Version of Silent Storm, and have a few questions:

1. Are there any benefits of playing Hard mode instead of Easy mode? Do you get more XP, more skills (or any difference in skills?), etc

2. Can I store my equipments in the base armory?

3. Can I store my equipments with non-team members (ie those recruitable personnels in the base?) Will equipments disappear after a while.

Thanks.

On higher difficulties, your opponents are higher-level, and give a little more XP per kill. So the abilities and skills are the same, but you might build your abilities faster.

The equipment you put in the armory (or on your personnel) will stay there. The exact mechanics of disbursing ammo and special equipment (medical/engineering supplies) seems to be shrouded in mystery, but it's always good to pick up any equipment you find that you don't think you have at the base.

You could be weird like me and keep a list of weapons you have and weapons you don't have. That way I know what to drag home and what to leave in the base. :oops:

There's no real benefit to hiring someone, giving them gear, then firing them. As far as I can tell, base supply storage seems unlimited... :?:

When you get them, you can also 'park' your Panzerkleins in the base safely as well. Once I've had a PK 'phase' through a door, but I was able to get it easily by sending someone to pilot it. Right now I've got 9 of these bad-boys in my base, and am hoping for more. Where I'm going to put them is beyond me, but I refuse to leave something so cool behind. :wink:

Shame there isn't a storage facility for PK's like for weapons. A little switch on the wall that cycles them in so you can either select it or pass to the nest one... that would have been too cool. :)

At some point, though, I expect that I'm simply going to be forced to abandon them. :) I've also wondered if I would trim the fat in my inventories ... I mean - I only get 6 characters to use at a time... do I really need 37 different rifles? :?: